Monday, April 26, 2010

Links links links

Books are a passion of mine. If you've read this blog before, you know that. My passion, however, isn't just for my own reading. It extends to other people. My favourite thing about my job (I work in a bookstore) is helping customers find books they will enjoy. I love matching a person to a book, I love it when other people enjoy what they're reading, I love other people's passion for books.

To that end, I've posted a couple of pages of links on this blog. You'll see the tabs above- Where to buy books and (Actually) Useful book links. These aren't links to other book blogs or to pages that I happen to enjoy reading, they are links to websites which I find indispensible to my own literary life. I've posted them because they're useful, fantastic for anyone with an interest in books. I'd love it if you had a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment