Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fresh M.I.L.K.




The original M.I.L.K. collection was the result of a global photography comptetition to capture humanity's "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship". If you've never seen it before, it's beautiful. I can't find a proper website, but there is some useful information here.

Now a fresh competition, Fresh M.I.L.K., has resulted in a new collection of beautiful photos. The collection can be bought in book form (of course!). The book is entitled Friendship Family Love & Laughter. The image above is my favourite of the new lot- it looks just like a daydream!


1 comment:

  1. i love this blog:
    www.leloveimages.blogspot.com
    she used to post beautiful pictures like the one above, which she still does, but now there are more (mostly uninteresting) stories. anyway check it out, its full of cute le love pictures :)

    ReplyDelete